Effective date: 25 May 2018
Zone Membership is provided by P & C Micros Pty. Ltd., Australian Business Number (‘ABN’) 37 007 106 407, based in Melbourne, Australia.
In this document:
- P & C Micros Pty. Ltd. is referred to as “P&C” (or “us”, “we”, “our”, or “Zone”)
- Zone Membership is referred to as the “Service”, and the data held by the Service is referred to as “Member Data”
- You are “you”.
- Run Zone Membership at your venue, and
In addition, you agree to receive notifications and updates relating to your use of the Service from Zone.
The basis upon which Member Data is provided to you
Your use of the Service means you may access Member Data from Zone Membership members who are ‘affiliated’ with your venue.
An ‘Affiliated Member’ is any Zone Membership member who has:
- registered their Zone Membership account at or with your venue, or
- physically logged-in to the Zone Membership system at your venue.
You have the right to access all Member Data held by the Service relating to Affiliated Members of your venue. You do not have the right to access any data on any members who are not Affiliated Members of your venue.
You acknowledge and agree that Member Data held by the Service is secret, confidential, private, and personally identifiable information (under the GDPR), and agree to take all reasonable steps to secure, safeguard, and protect the Member Data you have access to.
You acknowledge that to the extent you have access to Member Data, you must meet and fulfil all applicable obligations and responsibilities provided by privacy and data protection laws in your jurisdiction or applicable to members whose Member Data you have access to (for example, the GDPR applies to an EU citizen’s Member Data anywhere on earth).
What you are allowed to do with Member Data
You have the right to contact Affiliated Members for the purposes of promoting your venue, with up to four communications per month.
Communications may consist of emails, text messages, phone calls, or physical mail-outs (dependent on what contact information your Affiliated Members have provided).
These communications are to only be released where you are confident that:
- the person being contacted is a legitimate Affiliated Member,
- that Zone holds a real, valid, and current consent from the Affiliated Member,
- the communication will be of legitimate interest to the Affiliated Member.
You acknowledge and agree that Members have not waived any other rights to their privacy or personal data, and therefore Zone does not provide any additional rights or opportunities in relation to Member Data beyond those explicitly specified.
What you are not allowed to do with Member Data
Without limiting the generality of the above, you specifically will not:
- Keep copies of Member Data offline for longer than strictly necessary for specific allowed purposes (e.g. mailouts),
- Allow staff and other third-parties unlimited, uncontrolled, or unauthorised access to Member Data.
You have no ownership or other rights to the Member Data, other than as conferred by this agreement, and you agree not to otherwise share, distribute, disseminate, or otherwise release or make available (whether through action or lack of action) any item or element of Member Data.
Minors and age-of-consent
You understand and agree that minors have specific legal protections in relation to their personal data and ability to consent.
You understand that members and players (who are not members) cannot legally give consent for Zone (or you, or anybody) to hold or handle their personal data if they are under the ‘age of consent’ in their own country or the country they are registering for the Service in.
Zone has taken and continues to take all reasonable steps to ensure minors cannot register for the Service without appropriate parental consent.
You acknowledge and agree that you will also do everything reasonably possible to stop minors registering for the Service at your site without explicit parental consent.
Importantly, you understand that where you have a Zone Membership kiosk at your venue, you must set the ‘age_of_consent’ field to reflect the legal age of consent in your jurisdiction. Failure to do so could allow a player under the age-of-consent in your jurisdiction to register for the Service.
Zone Membership kiosk software
To ensure privacy compliance, you must ensure that kiosks at your venue are running the latest software from Zone.
Failure to do so could result in your site running software which is non-compliant with key privacy legislation, which creates unacceptable risk for you, us, and members.
Ability to consent
The Term will continue for as long as you have any access to any Member Data.
You cannot terminate this Agreement while you have access to any Member Data whatsoever in any way.
We respect your privacy and understand that your privacy and personal data is important to you.
We will do everything reasonably possible to keep your personal data safe and secure in accordance with global best practice and local regulations (inc. the GDPR).
What happens in case of breach or security issue
We respect your privacy and understand that your privacy and personal data is important to you. Member privacy is just as important, if not more.
In the event of any breach (inc. loss, transmission, or any unauthorised use or sharing) of Member Data at your venue, you must notify us immediately.
Your account and password details
You are responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential for https://www.mygameinfo.com, https://www.live.playzonelaser.com, and any other websites, portals, or infrastructure in connection with the Service.
You are also responsible for any account that you have access to and any activity occurring in such accounts.
You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses or breaches due to stolen or hacked passwords or credential that are caused by or result from your negligence.
In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account, and when you access and use the Service, is and will remain complete and accurate.
When your account is closed (either by you or us), we will ensure that all your data associated with your account (including your personal data) is deleted permanently and from all locations.
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website or service.
You agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or breach caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party website or service.
We will always do everything reasonably possible to keep the Service, Member Data, and your personal data, safe and secure.
There are some things you must agree to, in order to make this possible.
By using the Service and the Member Data, you agree to the following provisions:
- You will not issue unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam),
- You will not collect users’ content or information using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers),
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme,
- You will not transmit viruses or other malicious code,
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else,
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass anyone,
- You will not issue or disseminate content that is hate speech, threatening, pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence,
- You will not use the Service to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory,
- You will not do anything that could disable, over-burden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Service, such as a denial-of-service attack or interference with other functionality,
- You will not issue or disseminate anyone’s identification documents or sensitive, personal, or financial information,
We reserve the right to disable and delete your account at any time if you breach any of these provisions.
Applicable laws and regulations
You represent and warrant that your use of the Service will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You’re responsible for determining whether the Service is suitable for you to use in light of your obligations under any regulations like HIPAA, GLB, EU data privacy laws (including the General Data Protection Regulation) (collectively, “EU Data Privacy Laws”), United States export control laws and regulations and economic sanctions laws and regulations (“U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations”), or other applicable laws. If you’re subject to regulations (like HIPAA) and you use the Service, then we won’t be liable if the Service doesn’t meet those requirements.
We may change the Service including any feature or function of the Service at any time, and we may discontinue the Service including any feature or function of the Service at any time.